incapptic Connect automates the mobile app release process improving speed and efficiency. The software solution is a Mobile Center of Excellence (MCoE) in a box, and combines self-service and automation to enable new apps to be launched, and existing ones updated or renewed automatically at the click of a button. World class companies like CLAAS, Deutsche Lufthansa, or Schindler use incapptic Connect software to achieve fast and frequent releases while reducing process costs.
To help us raise awareness for our unique solution in our target markets and attract new customers, we would like to complement our team in Berlin with you!
- Report directly to the Founder / CEO
- Define goals, strategy, channels, tools, partners and budgets
- Analyze results and make data driven adjustments
- Manage all our social media and online marketing campaigns
- Manage our Twitter, Xing, LinkedIn and Facebook accounts
- Manage our Website, SEO and SEA
- Manage our Newsletter and Webinars
- Align the social media and online marketing activities of our channel partners
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, ideally related to B2B / enterprise software
- Solid knowledge a across all online media channels relevant in the B2B space
- Formal education in business administration, design, journalism or a mixture of thereof
- Ability to create appealing and effective visual and written communication for complex topics
- Analytical skills and ability to make data driven decisions
- Solid technical skills to deal effectively with tools like Hootsuire, WordPress, and MailChimp
- Excellent, native or near-native communication skills in English, solid German language skills
About incapptic Connect:
We have recently closed our seed financing round led by the High-Tech Gründerfonds and want you to help us to accelerate our growth. From the very beginning we offer you challenging tasks with plenty of opportunities for learning and self-development. Our target clients are well-known, very large companies who use mobile apps in many exciting ways. We are located the Betahaus co-working space in Berlin-Kreuzberg.